We have an immediate requirement for a Payroll Administrator to work as part of a very busy team, running weekly & monthly payroll for multiple entities. This is a high volume role, with end to end payroll administration responsibilities. Reporting directly to a manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for someone that has a strong payroll experience background within a fast-paced environment.
This role may be for you: if you have excellent experience, great ability to work under pressure, and are very organised then this is the job for you.
- Preference: experience with volumes of 100 +
- Experience looking after multiple payroll
- Payroll frequency monthly, some fortnightly
- Understanding of deductions- Pension, BIK
- Candidate must have manual payroll experience
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Process and deliver weekly and monthly payroll
- Ensure payroll delivered on time to agreed deadlines
- Validating and inputting all data received to agreed deadlines.
- Checking inputted data and making all relevant corrections
- Handling customer queries regarding payroll
- Liaising with both Revenue and Welfare Offices
- Deal with payroll queries on pay, tax and prsi
- Importing Tax credits & SRCOP from ROS
- Preparation of P45’s, submit P45’s to ROS, print P45’s
- Responding to and resolving employee queries as they arise
Key, skills and experience required for this role include
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Payroll environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Sage Micropay skills
- Ipass Qualification
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical way.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadline
- Experience within a fast paced environment is key.
Initially on a temporary contract of 4 months which may be extended.
To apply please forward your CV and Cover Letter to