Personal Taxation Services
Ormsby & Rhodes provide a full range of Personal Taxation Services to clients across all sectors. A key part of this service is the preparation and submission of the annual Income Tax return.
As the 2014 Income Tax deadline is fast approaching (12 November 2015 for ROS submissions), you will need to submit an Income Tax return if you fall within any of the following categories
- Self employed
- Partner in a partnership
- Company director
- Own a rental property income
- Receive foreign income
- Have savings or investment income
- Have sold shares or other investments
Our Income Tax compliance service includes the following:
- Face to face meeting to discuss your tax affairs
- Preparing your Income Tax return for 2014
- Advising you on your final tax liability for 2014
- Submitting your 2014 Income Tax return online via ROS
- Advising you on your Preliminary Tax liability for 2015
The proactive and comprehensive approach our professionals take in preparing your Income Tax return means that we can quickly identify any entitlements to tax reliefs and opportunities for tax savings as part of this process. By using an established professional firm to review your Income Tax return prior to submission, you should be able to keep any follow-up queries from Revenue to a minimum.
Ormsby & Rhodes will provide you with a fixed, competitive fee quote for this service and also provides you with the opportunity to access other specialist areas which we as a full service accounting firm provide.
If you are interested in discussing Personal Tax Services with us, please contact Declan O’Luanaigh ().