Ormsby and Rhodes is one of the longest established accounting firms in Ireland. It was established in Dublin in 1911 and moved to its current premises at 9 Clare Street, Dublin 2 in 1996. The firm currently comprises of eight partners with approximately fifty staff and is consistently ranked in the top 20 firms in Ireland. Ormsby & Rhodes is the Irish member of BKR International.
BKR International is a leading International Association of more than 135 independent accounting, taxation and business advisory firms which are located in major markets throughout the world. Member firms are large enough to offer a full range of technical services while still being small enough to deliver a very professional and personal service. They also offer independent and objective advice for entrepreneurs.
Ormsby & Rhodes can assist clients throughout the world through its association with BKR International.
The services provided include audit, accounting, back office including payroll, taxation, company secretarial and insolvency and reconstruction. Further details can be found elsewhere on this website.
The clients Ormsby & Rhodes generally deals with include:
- Expanding small to medium sized private companies who are looking for a pro-active firm to assist in adding value to their business,
- Subsidiaries of international companies setting up in Ireland,
- Irish companies expanding abroad,
- Not for profit organisations and charities,
- Professional firms,
- High net-worth individuals.