Ormsby & Rhodes is looking to recruit a part or newly qualified ACA graduate to join their audit team. This role will work with a varied portfolio of clients and will report directly to the Audit Managers/Partners.
This firm works with a wide variety of clients across a number of industries including well known multinationals and local indigenous businesses. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their experience in a firm where career development and progression is a core value.
The firm is eager to recruit a professional looking to progress their career in a well-established firm who promote work life balance and flexible working arrangements.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for working with the Audit Managers and Partners on the planning of audits
- Attend planning meetings with clients and Partners
- Work with Audit Managers and Partners to close any queries raised and providing guidance to clients on technical accounting issues
- Complete audit file and preparation of financial statements
- Delegating to junior team members and assisting them with on the job training
- Maintain responsibility for assurance assignment planning;
- Actively participate in business development and participate in client tenders where appropriate;
- Develop and maintain client relationships;
- Mentor and develop junior staff;
- Additional ad hoc duties.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Accounting qualification essential (ACCA/ACA). Part qualified will also be considered.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proven experience of managing a client portfolio;
- Strong knowledge of Irish standards and framework (Irish GAAP, Irish Company Law etc.);
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Experience with Caseware Accounts Production is advantageous but not essential.
- A strong communicator with a passion for mentoring and training junior staff.
Please send a copy of your CV to with the subject matter ‘Audit Senior’